torsdag 22 september 2016

ISIS, Black Live Matter, Policemen and Martin Luther King

Please do not get me wrong…I do not in any way, shape or form advocate violence unless it was to save me or some of my loved one’s lives. I am quite sure that if I heard the Russians were coming, I would try to swim to Cuba; a land nearby which I think the Russians would be less likely to attack. I cannot swim, but would try.

That said, it seems that the media and government is sending mixed messages to black people. People riled up by others who look like themselves getting shot are told to protest peacefully since the contrary is not right, it is not good for the cause.

Well look how well that had worked for Martin Luther King!


And if what they are saying is the truth; why is Obama not being asked to have a peaceful chat with ISIS rather than a war on terrorism. Based on our leader’s example one might mistakenly conclude that the proper path for black men might be a war on policemen...and this would NOT do!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar